skip to Main Content
Back To Top
A perspective –
- In the U.S. alone, industry moves, mines, extracts, shovels, burns, wastes, pumps and disposes of 4 million pounds of material in order to provide one average middle-class American family’s needs for one year.
- For all the world to live as an American we would need two more Earths; three more if the population should double and twelve Earth’s altogether if worldwide standards of living doubled in the next forty years.
- Americans throw away enough garbage everyday to fill 63,000 garbage trucks, which if lined up end to end for an entire year would stretch half way to the moon.
- The United States throws away enough iron and steel to continuously supply all of the nation’s automakers.
Why LiztEZ matters to your organization ?
- Be part of the social mission to keep useful stuff away from landfills.
- Having a social mission matters, because doing good is good (for) business.
- It matters to us, our lives our communities our environment & our society.
- Most of all both customers & employees care about it.
- People will talk – Consumers, competitors, investors, suppliers and the press.
- According to the newly released study on Millennials engaging with CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) efforts in the U.S., reveals. More than nine-in-10 Millennials would switch brands to one associated with a cause (91% vs. 85% U.S. average) and two-thirds use social media to engage around CSR (66% vs. 53% U.S. average).
- Talent recruitment – People want to work for employees that care; a social cause is indicative of a favorable workplace.
- Fun – Science proves what most of us know making a difference feels amazing. We feel happy, cheerful and creative.
- Having a social mission is not a drain on company assets or a tangential program, it is a business strategy that yields a competitive advantage.
- You don’t need to allocate any extra resources on this social good. LiztEZ can get you started with very little cost.